Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A Letter to Home....

G-Wave Engineers Log Dec. 14, 2005

From the start its been a hot journey, hot meaning its hot and humid in
here. Since I've never off-road before therefore I don't know squat about
winching, navigating and all those stuffs.

The first day its a breeze because its mainly a constructed road, not much
off-roading here, but the dust from the other cars its like being in the
dessert.
I can swear that when I wipe my skin with klenex all I see is dirt
everywhere ...

the second day this is the first time i'm in a car that i can see the
sky!!! the hill was so step that the car is 75 degree tilt ...
took a bath one of the river and it make me feel like a kid again taking a
bath in the river ... however in the morning i can see there are several
umbrella's of people going to the bathroom in the river ... he he he

after that we cross the hanyu river or kapuas i think ... the first time i
operate a winch which is tough because i'm covered in mud and i don't know
a thing about it ...
on the road i think all my body is covered with sweat, dust, mud, and bugs
... i feel like i'm takin a free mud bath he he he

up until know i'm havin fun, i mean i've never done this and i've never
experience something like this ...

also up until today i just look myself at the mirror and i swear that my
right hand and left hand have a different tan !!! well so much for
whitening my skin ehehhe ...

I'll be back with the log and I'll keep you guys posted.

From the middle of the Jungle in Kalimantan ...
T.

No comments: